or, how to upload, how to record a video on a Chromebook, how to upload from my laptop using Chrome Browser, how to upload from Android, record and upload
Recording directly inside the browser is the easiest method. If you have already recorded a video on your device, you can also upload a video that's already recorded.
1. Log into Edthena using the Google Chrome browser
Download Google Chrome directly from https://www.google.com/chrome/
2. Click on the camera icon in the top right section of the page
3. Select "Record now"
4. Click "Allow" to enable your camera and microphone
5. Set the length of time you wish to record
6. Click the red "Record" icon
7. When the video is done recording, it will automatically upload into your Edthena library
Processing can take a few minutes and is dependent on the total number of videos in the processing queue.